Friday, January 04, 2008

With a Little Help From My Friend!


He is so crazy helpful!@#$% Not!
  • I am going to work on Mondo Beyondo.
  • Bought 2 new swimsuits. Then I realized that I was trying to purchase just the necessities. 1 suit is a necessity at this point. But 2 are not. So I am returning the 2nd one. Just bought it because it was cute, and I couldn't choose between the two. And well, it will be useful.
  • My winter break from classes is getting shorter and shorter. And I had aspired to do so many things.
  • Glad it is Friday- thankful for so many things.
  • Did pilates again today- felt it in my tummy this time. A little sore from yesturday. But I am sticking with it. Joseph Pilates said that "you will feel better in 10 sessions, look better in 20 sessions and will have a new body in 30 sessions." So that is my goal.
  • Drinking lots and lots of water. I have had no soda (this is a big deal for me- it is a serious addiction).
  • Making salmon, couscous, and butternut squash for dinner. YUM.
  • Did I say I am glad it is Friday!

No comments: