
Oh isn't Friday perfectly lovely- I've been waiting for it all week!
This is a picture of Buzz Buzz III (Buzz Lightyear). He's our 3rd Buzz Buzz. Found these pictures laying around my hard drive and decided to put them on a page. Not very inspiring, scrapping a hamster. But my son was happy to see this. He's very sentimental. Oh, the day we had to bury the first Buzz Buzz was so sad. My heart broke for him. He was 4 and he was so brave. Had to look at buzz one last time (darn hamster died in may hand you know). My dad buried him in the back yard next to Gilda (the wonderdog) under the lilies. I am sure Gilda welcomes the company. No 2 buried there as well.
He is getting used to owning small pets. Already talks about the next buzz buzz. He would really prefer a gecko next time. And as much as I like amphibians, I just really prefer warm blooded animals with fur. Maybe tomorrow I will show you a picture of George- our frog.
- Thankful for the letter I received in the mail yesturday- a love letter....from my husband.
- Chocolate and hazelnut creamer. They are my comfort food right now.
- Some wonderfully nice e-mails I received this week.
- Thankful that my mom bought my girl some new jeans this week. 5 pair. It was so nice as she was outgrowing her old ones and a few are very close to having holes in the knees. Five is a bit excessive- but they were majorly on sale and now I do not have to stress over having the laundry done just so my girl has pants to wear to preschool. Thanks mom!
- Getting through all my meetings this week.
- Grateful that tomorrow is Saturday! I can take a Tylenol PM tonight and sleep soundly until whatever time I decide to roll out of bed. No school, no work, hubby home. He's an early riser so he doesn't mind that I like to sleep in on the weekends. (Is 8:00 considered sleeping in?) At least I don't think he minds- he hasn't complained the past 9 years.
- Grateful that I have enough money to pay all my bills this month. Had some big ones. God is Great!!!
- So loved Grey's. So glad that they ran a new one. So glad that on the blog that they said they were not running re-runs for a while. So glad to look up the songs on I-tunes. I need some new ones. Anyone have suggestions for some new songs. What are you listening to right now?
- Grateful that the weather has been warmer than normal. But a little sad that that is coming to an end this weekend. I suppose it is mid-January.
- Glad my PMS is gone.
- So happy to be reading a book I really enjoy. Not a masterpiece. First time writer. Learned lots of stuff that you should not do when writing a novel. However, I am enjoying her work. It's regional fiction whick makes it kinda fun to read.
- McDonalds- so happy not to have to cook. And why do there fries have to taste so good when they are sooooooo bad for you?
- Pink cashmere
- Orange wool slippers
- Flannel jammy bottoms

1 comment:
Nodding with you on a few of these... There are always many things to be thankful for when we take the time to look! I need to do this more.
Post a Comment