Saturday, November 04, 2006

Lets talk politics?!

Ok , lets get this straight. I am an American. I take pride in being an American. I believe in the Constitution and all the hard work it took to bring Democracy to this country. I support our troops.

With that said....
I have been so discouraged and embarassed by our upcoming election campaigns. Yes Our polititians should be E-M-B-A-R-A-S-S-E-D!

Who is the role model for Democracy- USA. We pride ourselves on it. We try to spread it like a missionary would. (Just lately with a lot more force).

So I think our polititians and canidates have a responsibility not only to the voting Americans but to the world to run clean campaigns. How can I vote for either candidate when I already know that they lie. They lie to their voters. Their campaigns are riddled with half truths and lies. They will beg steal and borrow to get elected. And yet I also read that it is my duty to vote. Well then give me someone to vote for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not feel that our country is a democracy anymore. It is really a dictatorship between 2 partys. And they just humor us into thinking we have a choice. OK, I have a choice. Who is the lesser of 2 evils? Love that choice. Love this democracy we live in.

Sorry for the rant. Just had to get it off my chest. Posted by Picasa

No comments: