A rainy and yucky Monday here. As the day wore on - my mood began to match the atmosphere. I am on a plan to detox my body of all the schtuff I put in it.Not sure why I decided to start this week. Read an article in Better Homes and Gardens this week about diabeties. (November is National Diabeties Month). Learned something new, caffine increases blood sugar. Asked a few people in the health field- they didn't know that either. Except- in coffee. It seems that moderate amounts of coffee either decaff or reg. actually lowers blood sugar. Good news. Except that I do not drink coffee. Sure I enjoy a Mocha here and there, but my vice is diet mountain dew. Well. I am well on my way of purging my system of it. Starting with the caffine free stuff to decrease my caffine intake. Doing good on this- except that it depresses me. Depression is creeping in. This happened last year when I tried to cut out caffine. I just couldn't handle the emotions that went with it.
Not going to turn back this time! I will do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment