Nothing better than fresh brussell sprouts. The frozen kind in the freezer section, just does not compare! And the color. WOW
I still have not received my mid-term grade. It is driving me crazy. I am starting to think that I am obssessive compulsive!
Hell froze over this weekend. I scrapbooked! And I actually like my pages. Double Whammy! Now if I could only upload some to my blog I could share.
Received some Etsy goodness in the mail from
Mati and
Sugarloop. Seriously happy. Just need to frame.
I have a cold. A stupid summer cold! And it is so bad I went and got the contraband stuff from the pharmacy. You know the kind of sudafed that they card you and make you sign your life away. Talk about feeling like a criminal just because your nose is superstuffed.
Harry Potter. Friday Night. I am trying to get all my coursework done so that I can spend my weekend reading The Deathly Hallows! I need to read it before any serious spoilers come out. We are gearing up at work for the party. I have given everyone the bug. Even the owner is going to dress up- and in all her Harry Potter years she has never done this. I think she is going to be Umbridge. And without insulting her- I think she would make the perfect Umbridge. So the jury is still out on my costume. I cannot decide between Trelawney or Tonks.
- I have been walking. Literally trying to walk my ASS off. So the past four nights I have donned my tennis shoes and pounded the pavment. About three miles each night. It was not enjoyable- but necessary.
I really should be posting a pic for SPT- maybe later today. I have slacked on that. And it is something I really enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment