This is how I feel, and I am the crab
Love Friday the 13th. It has always been my lucky day.
Got some grades in. Got an A on my paper, Got a 100% on my World Lit. mid-term.
Waiting on the grade for Ethnic Lit mid-term. Took it tonight. I thought the whole exam was awful. I have been doing really good in that class. Really good. I have a great understanding of the books. But the test was well, about a lot of stuff that was indirectly related to the books. A couple of the questions I could have left empty. It was like she was asking questions to a whole nother book that we did not read. I am confused! And disappointed. And I want to know my grade- just to get it over with. Looks like I will be doing the extra credit report that is offered.
On a lighter note- I scrapbooked today. I haven't done that in months. I got the new Jenni Bowlin kit in the mail today, and actually scrapped with it the same day. I think it is one of my favorite kits yet.
I was a good mom today. Gave the kids lots of mom time. And tommorrow I am going to do better. Other than maybe check in for my mid-term grade I am going to take a computer break the entire weekend.
Hubby is gone away out of town. I love how much he misses us when he is away. He leaves me love messages on the anwering machine. I do not have the heart to erase any of them until he gets back home.
The weather has been fantastic! I wish it was like this all year.
Harry Potter is out in 1 week. I still have not decided on my costume yet. I must be in costume for the party!
Have not seen the new movie yet. I hate going to a movie theater, except for the popcorn. They just are not comfortable. I always feel like I am packed in like a sardine. I am a person who needs a little space, a little legroom and a more quiet volume. I have sensitive ears. And theaters are just toooooooooooo loud. I know I am whinning. But anything to take my mind off my mid-term.
The Grey's cast is back to filming. Oh the sound of that just makes me happy. Happy Happy Joy Joy.
1 comment:
friday 13th is always lucky for me too!
Post a Comment