Yesturday- birthday.
A nice birthday.
A really great birthday.
A few presents.
Some ice cream.
Some cupcakes.
A gift certificate to the bookstore- from my boss!
A few cards.
Some cash.
A piano solo- written just for me.
A handmade card- with the word "Love" spelled by a preschooler.
A moonstone ring- Love moonstone. Center's me.
A hibiscus plant- orange- from my 8 year old.
He arranged to get it all by himself (with help from his grandpa)
A soccer game.
A late lunch. (without the kids)
A sunny day.
A thunderstorm.
Tickets to the Lion King.
Lots of hugs.
Lots of kisses.
Some time together.
Some time alone.
A new i-tunes playlist.
Slept in- a little.
A good nights sleep.
And today - a new year.
With my new age.
Which I will forget
and have to remember.
Not a remarkable number.
But a nice even number.
Feels right.

2 comments:
I wish I were there too!
happy belated birthday! and thanks for your very kind words...i hope you're enjoying your creative time today! hugs, kelly
Post a Comment