Friday, April 07, 2006

Shades of Grey #2

There is a little weekly challenge going
on at Simply Sara... Shades of Grey.
Check it out.






















I had a hard time with this layout. It was about what
thoughts I could leave my children. I honestly do
not know what I would want my children to know if
I were facing my mortality. All I know is the day to day
of the present.

We had a tough week. For some reason most of us,
even the adults, were crabby. Imagine that crabby
parents. Practicing spelling was a particularly difficult
task this week. We go through it but not without a
few life lessons. This lovely dry erase board message
is what you get when your children need to make
a point- and they know how to read and write.

Other than writing a "b" backwards- his spelling
on this was perfect!

1 comment:

Lu said...

you did a really nice job.