Monday, April 03, 2006






































"Marcy, you made egg soup!"
(from "It's The Easter Beagel Charlie Brown")

We colored eggs this weekend. My daughter
treats them as though they are alive and
mini-pets. I am trying to convince her that
they love to live in cool dark places i.e the
fridge. However she insists that she should
be able to take them to bed with her at
night. So I have to do a bed check at
night just to make sure she didn't sneek
any away.

Well, I survived the first week of the 21 day
challenge. This week already seems harder and
it has just begun. My body feels beat up and
bruised. Walked in the rain yesturday. Even with
my rain jacket I ended up soaked. The rain
ran down my rain jacket onto my pants.

Watched Grey's Anatomy last night. George
used to be my favorite character- but he has
been so mopey. So he did the nasty with
Merideth. Merideth broke George. That's what
happens when you sleep with someone who
is broken first. And George knew that about
her. Had he been a good friend to her
he would have approached a relationship with
her in a different way- instead he took advantage
of her and jumped in the sack right away. He is
just as responsible.

That said. I am now a Merideth fan to the end.

Here is my journal page for day 7. I am a little behind
and will post the others when I have some time.

1 comment:

Emine_Pala_Art said...

Hi Sam


What a beautiful page... The picture and the journalling are awesome... Keep it up girl...
Yes, you can do this

emine