- Throwing open the windows
- Going outside with just jeans and a t-shirt
- Flip flops and flats
- Feeling the sun vibrate my skin
- Hiking in the woods
- Riding my bike
- Long walks in the neighborhood and through the ravine
- Planting flowers
- Hanging summer lights on the patio
- Watching the birds make nests (and mess up my porch)
- Hearing the laughter of all the kids in the neighborhood
Friday, March 25, 2011
Searching for Spring
I have lived in Wisconsin my entire life (well, except a few months that i lived in Minneapolis). I should be used to the fickle days in March- how they flow back and forth between winter and spring. But the older I get, the more I wish, hope and pray for early spring weather. I am like a child waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve. I am dreaming of the soon to be days of:

No comments:
Post a Comment