Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'd rather be here.... this is where we were
just less than 2 weeks ago. Just an hour away from home.
And now we are gearing up for cold weather...
like turning the furnace on weather, make chilli weather,
wear your fleece jackets to school weather and yeah, wear
long pants to school weather.
But wait, I did not buy long pants for school yet. After all
it is only the beginning of Sept. School just started. Who wears
long pants to school this early?!
I thought we would have some more beach days before fall
settled in.
I have been very anxious lately. Uptight about school- my school.
Tierd of looking at all the young half-naked co-eds running around.
Makes me feel very old. OLD! Tierd of running around. Running the
kids here and there and everywhere, while making sure I get where
I need to be on time. I am missing summer. We tended to all stay put
more, or at least when we were running around, we did it all together.
Now- not so much.
My little one is having a hard time being away in kindergarten. She
misses home, she misses her mom. And I think she is really missing
her down time. And well, I miss her too. Yes, it is all easier having just one at home.
But I miss her none the less.
I want my summer back!

No comments: