Friday, June 08, 2007

Grateful Friday

















  • I think that I really NEED one of these. I have a love for sticky notes.
  • Seems I am only posting of Fridays lately. I've been very busy doing homework. I just read the Odessey. You know Homer. I was very proud of myself. Until I found out that this is on the reading list for all incoming freshman at the local Catholic High School. So now I am not as impressed with myself. How come I haven't had to read this sooner? Was it my public school education?
  • Yes- homework. All caught up!!!!!
  • Storms yesturday. Nice cool temps today and even a little sunshine.
  • My nieces 8th grade graduation party tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Looking forward to seeing all the inlaws.
  • Made a mini-book for my nephew in St. Louis. Pictures of all his Wisconsin relatives. He's almost 2 and I guess he loves it. Thought he should practice since he's coming to visit in August. Also made him a CD of our favorite kid music. Something to listen to on the way up here.
  • Washed bedding today. Love a clean bed.
  • Schools out. I think this is good. Anyway- our lifestyle is lmore aid back. And the kids have not said "I'm bored" yet.
  • Got the poster board to make our summer good behavior game. I think that I am doing it to my own version of Trivial Persuit.
  • Napping toddler right now- absolutely flipping priceless.
  • Making salmon tonight. I love it when I know what is for supper when I wake up in the morning.
  • Trying to figure out my school schedule for fall. I may have to quit my job. I really like my job, but school is supposed to be a priority right??@!
  • Wrote a book review for the local newspaper and it will be published, full page in July!
  • Going to scrapbook this weekend. Even if I have to stay up all night. I just have some creative energy going on.
  • Got the newest edition of Blueprint magazine. Picked up Domino too. I really like these. Even though they are full of pricey stuff (yeh they think that they are affordable), they are both very eclectic. Just my style. Or my "non-style". I am just too fickle to pick a certain look and carry it through an entire room or house. Ecclectic- yeah that's me.
  • My house is quiet. I think I am going to sign off and enjoy myself. (or write my essays on Homer).

No comments: