Friday, September 01, 2006

Grateful Friday

1. New friends that are becoming GOOD friends. Scrapping friends!!!
2. My children's school. It started this week. And as much as I love having my kids home with
me. Love knowing they are in a good school. And it was dress down week. Didn't have to
worry about clean uniforms.
3. My savings account actually has enough in it to pay our property taxes. Relief.
4. Napping baby. She's finally at a point where I can put her down for naptime or bedtime when
she's tierd and she will get herself to sleep.
5. Last night having a my baby fall asleep on my shoulder while I watched Grey's Anatomy.
Hubby put the other 2 to bed. So the house was quiet and the baby was warm and snuggly.
6. Speaking of Grey's. This and this is coming soon. And the new season is starting in less than 3 weeks
now. Seriously.
7. Fall weather. Good sleeping weather and sunny days. The best.
8. A 4 day weekend. Kids didn't have school today.
9. Taco Bell Chalupa's!
10. This video that I bought for my hubby. Watching it tonight with the kids, Pj's and
snacks to boot.
11. Having the laundry done. Not put away. But done.

No comments: