Monday, June 05, 2006
Oh my Gawd!
It has been so long since I have visited my little ol' blog. I have been completely unispired to write. Not uninspired- just nothing that I had to get out of my head.
Started working again. A little love/hate relationship with that one. Like getting out! Like getting a paycheck!! But hate carting the kids around to the sitter (which is my mom- I know very lucky- and she lives very close) But still takes more time out of the day than it should.
Love working at a children's book store. I have learned sooooo much about the business- retail and publishing. Boy is that business down to a science.
School is almost out for the summer- two more days. I can't wait to have all the kids home. Like them home with me.
I stopped doing digi layouts for a while and started the old regular way. Paper scrapping. Took me a while to get into the groove. I missed the "erase button" and the "undo" button. Boy once you cut a real piece a paper there it is. You are stuck with it. But I am getting the hang of it again. Need to do the baby's book. Will post pics soon. Don't have a scanner that does 12 x 12, so I am working on doing it with the camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment