
I recently started reading blogs because I was curious. I quickly became hooked. And that really bothered me. I wasn't sure why? I was afraid that I was becoming voyeristic. Just needing to be nosy and read about other peoples lives. Did it mean I was lonely. Or was something missing from my life.
After much soul searching and many hours thinking about the attraction of blogs, I have figured out why I enjoy being a blog worm. I identify with so many of the women that I read. Some work ( I used to do that- not so long ago ), others stay at home, some work from home, many have kids, some don't. But we are women, women who are struggling with day to day life and events. Some days better than others. We have a lot in common.
I feel this is the year for me discover my dreams and reach for them. I have something bubbling inside me - I can almost see it, taste it, feel it. However, I cannot put my finger on it. I am drawn to certain things more now than before. I feel the need to express myself in certain ways more. So- I am just going with my gut, I am branching out and I am putting myself on the line. I am pushing myself to explore paths that before I would have walked away from. We will see where it goes.
And thus this blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment